Following the nomination period for the position of Member Elected Director, Adelaide Football Club Limited (AFC) received THREE (3) nominations for the ONE (1) position available, therefore in accordance with the rules of the AFC an election is required to determine this position.
CorpVote Pty Ltd have been appointed as the independent provider for this election process. All votes received by our system are anonymous, you are only able to vote once and the method by which you cast your vote is secret.
- Voting Opens at 9:00AM ACDT Friday, 8th February 2019
- Voting Closes at 5:00PM ACDT Monday, 25th February 2019
To lodge your vote you will require your Voter Access Code and your Postcode.
VOTE BY INTERNET
- Go to: www.netvote2.com.au/657
- Input your Voter Access Code and your Postcode where indicated and press the ‘Enter’ button.
- Follow the on screen instructions to make your preference and submit your vote.
VOTE BY ON DEMAND POST
- If you do not have Internet access, you can request a Postal Ballot. Please contact CorpVote Support at [email protected] or call 1300 147 797.
- Applications for postal ballots will close at 5:00pm ACDT Tuesday, 12th February 2019.
HELP & SUPPORT
Candidate information is available in the online system or your requested postal ballot pack.
For Vote Support please contact CorpVote on 1300 147 797 or [email protected].
For AFC Member Services please contact [email protected] or 08 8440 6690.
Source: Adelaide Crows website